Arts on the Ave annual Fall Pub Night Fundraiser!
We believe that 118 Avenue has been named very aptly Avenue of Champions, not just for the sports teams the area has hosted, but for the amazing people who have come here from all over the world, many under difficult circumstances, and yet arrived and started a business in their new home.
Arts on the Ave believes that these extraordinary stories need to be told and shared with our City. We would like to invite you to join us in celebrating these incredible people and the completion of this very special project on Saturday, November 4th, 2017 at 7:30pm at the Parkdale/Cromdale Community League (11335 - 85 Street) at our Annual Fall Pub Night Fundraiser!
Tickets are $75/per person, and this fun evening fundraiser will include:
- The music of the renowned John Welsh Band
- Delicious Charcuterie/Cheese Boards & Desserts prepared by our Red Seal Chef
- Craft Beer from Blindman Brewing, as well as a selection of wines
- The opportunity to view the documentary short titled Champions of Alberta Avenue and to enjoy some of the wonderful photographs and stories of the local businesses included in the project
- A short panel discussion with some of the individuals included in our project
- Fun raffles and draws
Tickets available for purchase at The Carrot Community Arts Coffeehouse 9351 - 118 Ave, limited sponsor tables available.